We are very proud of our UK manufactured HLT Brewery Heaters Range, having rotateable, robust alloy terminal boxes with top notch Ingress Protection rated at IP67. 8mm diameter Incoloy 800 sheathed elements ideally suited to British water, and a selection of screwplug sizes in both Brass & Stainless Steel.
- 3kW, 6kW, 9kW, 12kW, 18kW & 24kW stock available for rapid delivery.
- One cable entry M25 (two available as an option).
- 2.25″BSP Brass screwplug size
- Terminal covers rotateable through 360 degrees. Thus cable entry position can be chosen.
- Alloy IP67 terminal enclosures. Measuring 120mm diameter x 105mm height.
- Incoloy 800, “a superior stainless steel”, 8mm diameter elements.
- Complete with SS thermowell to house our range of 11″ stats.
We stock the HLT Brewery Heaters Range listed above for rapid delivery. But we can make bespoke items to suit your specific needs if required. That can include BSP screwplug sizes including 1″BSP, 1.25″BSP, 1.5″BSP, 1.75″BSP, 2″BSP. As well as the British Industrial Standard size of 2.25″, which can be fitted with an adaptor to take it up to 2.5″BSP.
Bespoke items usually take a coupla weeks, but can be shuffled to the top of the pile if you are willing to pay a premium surcharge of approximately 50%. Customers only tend to do this when they are desperate, due to a production line being down & costing £££’s due to not carrying a spare. The moral of this story being, CARRY A SPARE. Especially if your heaters are not standard (ie, 2.25″BSP and a multiple of 3 in terms of kW power output).
- Available at any kW loading from 500w up to 27kW.
- 1.25″, 1.5″, 1.75″, 2″, 2.25″ and 2.5″ screwplug sizes are available in brass.
- 2″ and 2.25″ BSP also available in stainless steel.
- Available with 1 or 2 thermowells at 7, 11 or 18″ for thermostats / cutouts.
- Or available with no thermowell if specified by the client. If you don’t need it, omit it from the build as it is an unecessary weak point.