Our Brewery Copper Heater Range is for those who bring Happiness and Hangovers to us all. Cheers, Yamas, Sláinte, Kanpai, Proost, Gan bei, Iechyd da, Skål, Sei gesund, Na zdrowie, Zum wohl, À votre santé, Gesondheid, Na zdravi!
I have been saying the same to folks for years now, Breweries really are my favourite customers, & our BI Range of Brewery Immersion Heaters is designed specifically with your cleaning needs in mind, and feature:
- Well spaced elements which are only U bent, to allow good access for cleaning, see images.
- UK Stock of Italian manufactured heaters
- Available as 3kW, 6kW, 9kW, 12kW, 18kW, see below for specifics.
- Terminal box 120mm deep, 120x100mm oval.
- ABS IP65 terminal enclosure rotateable through 360 degrees.
- 415v busbarred by default, 3 & 6kW can be reconfigured to 240v single phase if required.
- 2.25″ BSP Brass Screwplug.
- 10mm diameter Incoloy 800 elements.
- complete with 18″ thermowell.
- Busbar reconfigurable single phase oil immersion heaters. 18kW becomes a 2kW oil heater at 7.6w/in²
Ring Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your needs. Having spoken to dozens of brewers, through the feats times and the famine of lockdowns , we have learned that everybody’s applications and needs are different. Some aspects of the process are common, such as the need to get water from one part of your process at 70ºC, up to the boil as quickly as possible. This demand for kW of power is usually balanced with a maximum immersed length of about 1m. The more element we can squeeze into the available space, the more we are able to reduce the watt density of the elements. Have a look at our Blog entry, in which I have tried to explain the importance of watt density and its relevance when choosing and using a brewery immersion heater.
Brewery Copper Heater Hopefuly Useful Information
Brewery Copper Heater – Useful Stuff.
Sidetracked onto our Sister Site?
Brewery Copper Heater – Even more Useful Stuff.