The EI range incoloy 800 heating element for liquids, air heating units, industrial ovens, solder pots, vac form machines, antenna de-ice systems and many other applications. For those new to the topic, our blog provides a simple explanation, supported by interesting fotos, to explain the component parts of a heating element.
The EI Range is available:
- standard lengths including 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 72″, 84″, 96″, 100″, 108″, 114″, 120″, 132″, 138″, 144″, 150″, 156″, 170″, 174″, 180″, 196″, 200″ and 214″.
- with power ratings including 250w, 300w, 333w, 500w, 666w, 750w, 1000w, 1250w, 1333w, 1500w, 1750w, 2000w, 2250w, 2500w, 2750w, 3000w, 3333w, 3500w, 4000w, 5000w, 6000w and 7000w.
- 2″ or 50mm cold end / inactive as standard.
- 6″ or 150mm or custom cold end / inactive available on demand.
- 110V, 240V, 415V or other voltages to suit the specific application.
- 1–10w/cm² or 6–60w/inch² watt density.
- Can be formed into any required shape and fitted with various types of fixing glands, welded plates or waterproof flexible tails.
Please call Jamie on 07897 246779 to discuss your specific needs.